Re: [linuxtools-dev] eclipse build dependencies / how to keep track with OSGi meta information

On 07.08.2009 16:00, Andrew Overholt wrote:
* Alexander Kurtakov<akurtako@xxxxxxxxxx>  [2009-08-07 07:22]:
is there a list of packages which are needed as build requirements for
eclipse (such that the packages from a distribution can be used, and not
the ones included with eclipse)?
You should look at the BuildRequires in Fedora's spec file. I hope
that we will have some documentation and may help scripts for this in
eclipse-build but it's not smth I'm going to work on soon.

This documenting is something we'd love help with, doko.

yes, trying to do that; I won't have the time to do the full eclipse packaging for deb based distros, but I'll write down what needs to be done. There are too many people announcing uncoordinated eclipse packaging "over the weekend" :-/

  Matthias

Back to the top