[linuxtools-dev] I am branching and tagging for 0.3; final 0.3 TODOs

Hi,

Now that we're almost ready for 0.3, I'll be tagging and branching
shortly for those components that haven't done it already.  I will
switch automated builds over to happen from the branches and then do a
final, signed build from the tags.

If you have any issues that _need_ to be fixed in 0.3 (I see no such
bugs blocking 285202 or having a target milestone of 0.3), please commit
fixes to both trunk and the branch.

At this point the only things I am tracking to do before 0.3 are:

- write some eclipse-build documentation (285619; Alex, me)
- set up eclipse-build tarballs (285618; Alex, me)
- do a final test of the SystemTap stuff (273887; Anithra)
- verify installation of SystemTap stuff works with systemtapguiserver
  (286152; Anithra)

If there are any questions, don't hesitate to ask.  Thanks!

Andrew

Back to the top