[linuxtools-dev] Please verify latest build and tag if happy

Hi,

I'd like to spin a final 0.3 build some time within the next few days so
that we're ready to go well in advance of next week's (probably) review.

As such, please test the latest build:

https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/job/cbi-linuxtools-Galileo/337/

It should be on updates-nightly now (it's I200908111532).  All JARs
should be signed -- no broken certificate icon in the plugins section of
the About dialog).

If there are any issues, please file a bug with a target milestone of
0.3 and make it block bug #285202.  Committers, feel free to re-spin
builds from Hudson whenever you'd like.  It's okay if they're not signed
(ie. type N).  Don't forget to commit any fixes to both the branch *and*
trunk.

Please confirm via a reply-all message here when you're satisfied and
have tagged and updated the map file on the 0.3.0 branch of
org.eclipse.linuxtools.releng.

Thanks,

Andrew

Back to the top