[linux-distros-dev] wiki page for packaging tasks

Hi,

I created a wiki page for packaging tasks that need to be done for the
various Linux distros. I added a section for the tasks that need to be
done for the Fedora Eclipse packages and a section for tasks that would
benefit all distros (the common section):

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Linux_Packaging_Tasks

Feel free to use this page for any distros packages making sure to add
to the common section if the task would benefit all distros. You should
make note if you plan on working on a particular task so that we don't
duplicate work.

Thanks, Ben

Back to the top