[linux-distros-dev] Creation Review Conference Call

Hi,

Here's the information for the Creation Review.

    Wed, 22 Nov 2006 at 1600 UTC

    The Eclipse on Linux (Linux Distro) Project Creation Review

    Conference call numbers:

    866-362-7064 (toll-free)
    613-287-8000 (international and Ottawa)
    participant passcode 874551#

I'd like as many people as possible to dial in so please do so if you
can.  If anyone outside of North America doesn't want to pay for the
long distance to Ottawa, email me privately and we'll work something
out.

Thanks,

Andrew