[linux-distros-dev] Re: Creation Review

Hi Andrew,

To request a review, you e-mail "emo@xxxxxxxxxxx." E-mailing Bjorn is almost the same thing--just an extra step for him to put it in the emo@ inbox.

To put a Creation Review on the schedule, we need 1) PMC approval and 2) the review slides. Bjorn has already provided #1 and you've sent #2, so we can go ahead and put the Linux Distro Creation Review on the schedule.

We could do it on Wednesday, Nov. 22, at 8am PST if that works for you. Let me know--thanks.

Anne Jacko
Development Process Operations Support
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx