[linux-distros-dev] Creation Review

Hi Bjorn,

For the life of me I can't figure out who to email when attempting to
contact the EMO to schedule a creation review so I'm email you :)  Sorry
to bother you if you're not the right person.  If you are, I've attached
a PDF of the "Eclipse On Linux Distributions" project creation review
document.  Is there anything else that needs to be done or are we ready
to schedule a conference call?

Thanks,

Andrew