Re: [linux-distros-dev] Creation Review

Hi,

Thanks for the comments.  Here's a PDF of what I have.  Please let me
know if I've missed anyone or if something should be changed.

If no one responds by the end of tomorrow -- let's say by 20:00 UTC,
Wednesday 1 November 2006 -- I'll assume everyone's okay with the
presentation in its current form and I'll move ahead with scheduling a
Creation Review.

Thanks,

Andrew