[linux-distros-dev] Logos & Members

Hi Everyone,

I'm writing up the Creation Review presentation and I need the various
distributions' logos.   Ideally I'd get SVGs so that I can scale them
appropriately and they won't look bad but PNGs are also fine.

Please get them to me as soon as possible.

I'd also like to list members of the project in the presentation.
Ideally we'd have one or more person from each distribution.  I *think*
this is correct but tell me if I'm wrong:

Debian - Stephan Michels, Michael Koch, Matthias Klose
Fedora - Ben Konrath, Andrew Overholt
Gentoo - Joshua Nichols, Karl Kalleberg
OpenSUSE - Matt Ryan, Daniel Bornkessel
Red Hat Enterprise Linux - Ben Konrath, Andrew Overholt
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server/Desktop - Matt Ryan, Daniel Bornkessel
Ubuntu - Matthias Klose, Debian Maintainers

I've tried to merge the Debian/Ubuntu and SLED/OpenSUSE crews.  Let me
know if they're incorrect.

Thanks very much,

Andrew