RE: [linux-distros-dev] PHPeclipse 1.1.8 rpm

Ben you wrote:
> I'm not sure that's a good idea because I didn't make the patches with
> the intention of them working with non-linux systems. Specifically, I
> just blindly removed the win32 help stuff and the XAMPP
> stuff. IMO it's
> not worth the effort to make these patches work with linux
> and non-linux
> systems.
IMHO, it would be a little work and actually a good thing in several
ways:
- for phpeclipse, making sure the plugins are linux friendly
- but more than that, for this project, come with a set of simple
guidelines that can help plugin developers everywhere create consistenly
linux friendly code.
In the case of the win32help, it can be as simple as extracting win32
related extensions in a fragment with platform filters that would only
make it activate on win32.

Would not that fir well here?

--
Cheers