Re: [jwt-dev] Re: GSoc - 2010

Hi Florian, hi Christian,

my proposal also is available here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/JWT_BPMN_VIEW.
Christian, I think It's important to contact with other mentors, at
least with mentors of SOA project to make some advertisment for our
idea. I believe we should support their projects by voting for them
then they will increase our ranking too. Btw irc channel is very
helpful for this - see #gsoc, #eclipse-soc and other channels at
freenode.

--
Best regards,
Ilshat Khasanov