[jwt-dev] Re: GSoc - 2010

Hi Ilshat,

great to hear from you! I've seen you've already posted a WIP version of your proposal, keep up the good work :)

There is actually very little information about the ranking process inside each organization. I only found this post by Wayne Beaton: http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/soc-dev/msg01008.html

It is possible to give a score in Google's Tool but since I guess there will be mostly people which are themselves either mentors or students, I don't quite get the point.

I'll CC this message to jwt-dev, I think Florian may have additional information since he once attended a GSoC BoF :)

Regards,
Christian