[jwt-dev] GSOC 2010 - Project Idea relating to JWT

HI all,

I am undergraduate at University of Moratuwa Sri Lanka. I am interested the project idea relating to JWT under GSOC project ideas. I haven't prior experience in participating this kind of events. So I want to how much of technical experience needed for me to enroll in this project. Also I would glad to know what kind of back ground area that I want to cover before entering to this kind of project.

--
Chathura Randika
Dept of Computer Science & Engineering

Back to the top