Re: [jwt-dev] CVS

Hi all,

Glad to see some news from JWT ! I hope everything is going well.
As you exepected when I joined BonitaSoft, I am very busy (but happy ;) with the development of Bonita Open Solution (preview already available and final release in January), but feel free to ask me anything aboug releng if I can be helpful.

- delete releng/jwt-feature (?)

You should not delete this feature since it defines the set of plugins that are distributed on update-site. The build reads this feature to fetch and build all other plugins and then to package them into a zip and then a p2 repo to put on update-site.

Mickael Istria
R&D Engineer

BonitaSoft - Open your processes
email : mickael.istria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message and any attachment (the "message") is intended solely for the addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message by mistake, please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Any use not in accordance with its purpose, any out-spread or disclosure, either as a whole or partially, is prohibited except with formal approval. Internet cannot guarantee the integrity of this message, therefore BonitaSoft will not be liable for the message if modified.

Back to the top