[jwt-dev] Sorry about automatic generated "spam"

Hi there,

as you might have seen, Chris and me had been working on several bugs in the last few days. Therefore, we added a new bugzilla component called metamodel which is only related to changes to the metamodel. In addition, we added a new version called 0.3.0 and moved all formerly signed 1.3.0 bugs to this 0.3.0 category.

As we are now more and more approaching version 1.0.0 (aiming to finalize the last release before right now), we thought that future users will be confused about a newer version called 1.3.0 which has only fixed bugs.

However, this probably created a lot of notification emails. Sorry about that, but now bugzilla should be better structured than before.

Have a nice weekend,

Florian

Back to the top