[jwt-dev] Re: Newbie Question/Issue: JWT Hanging on startup

Hi Edmund

I don't have a Mac nor 64 bit java right now, so I can't help you there. Maybe someone else can give some feedback on OS X ?

Do you have any interesting information in your workspace/.metadata/.log ?

Maybe you can narrow down the possibilities by trying on 32 bits also ?