Von: Mickael Istria [mailto:mickael.istria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 3. Dezember 2009 12:25
An: Christian Saad
Betreff: Re: AW: [jwt-dev] CVS

Hi Christian,

The deploy folder of jwt-feature contains old builds of JWT feature (before the automated build was set up). Then you might delete them if they can be found on archive.eclipse.org.
But the feature.xml file is the one that describe what is distriuted with JWT. It is used by build to create the distribution, then it is mandatory to have at least one feature for distribution purpose.

Do you consider moving to Athena? I think Nick Boldt would assist you in doing this, as he did for other projects. I've also seen on Hudson (https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/view/JWT/job/jwt.integration.build/111/console) that you added some new plugins and dependencies to JWT. Then you should add them also to feature.xml amd map file in build folder, so that the build weill move back to green.

Good continuation in your role of release engineer!

--

Mickael Istria
R&D Engineer

BonitaSoft - Open your processes

email : mickael.istria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message and any attachment (the "message") is intended solely for the addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message by mistake, please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Any use not in accordance with its purpose, any out-spread or disclosure, either as a whole or partially, is prohibited except with formal approval. Internet cannot guarantee the integrity of this message, therefore BonitaSoft will not be liable for the message if modified.

Back to the top