AW: [jwt-dev] JWT and GMF

Hi all,

I have to agree with everything that was said about EMF/GEF/GMF! Although my
experiences with GMF are limited to looking into GMF two years ago (which
was in a very early stage back then) and some quick overview of the current
status in the past months I'd like to think that GMF is the tool you want to
use if you need to create a graphical editor very quick and without special
requirements, i.e. supporting just your basic node types and relationships.
Therefore it makes an excellent framework for creating prototypes and simple
editors but I'm quite sure you'll run into major problems once you want to
implement something that GMF doesn't support naturally.
As Florian and Marc mentioned, GMF has not been an option for JWT until now
because a port would require resources that we don't have at the moment and
because we think that some of some non-standard requirements of the JWT
editor could be difficult to realize in GMF.

Regards,
Chris