RE: [jwt-dev] JWT and GMF

Hi Marc, others,

I would like just to clarify my/team position: GEF is the technology we have
been paying so far so I'm not against GMF (basically because we never played
before with it).

So, what we have experimented is that GEF is something hard to learn so we
decided to also have a look to GMF (seems to be easy to start but hard to
customize) to have a better overview of this technology and so be able to
compare both with one target in mind: what is the best Eclipse technology to
build a BPM graphical editor?

In this context Rodrigue is doing some experimentation with GMF which I
think is a good complement with the work that Pierre and Marc are doing
around GEF.

BTW, Pierre is about to post on the last developments around JWT.

Best regards,
Miguel

BPM Manager

Bull, Architect of an Open World TM
1, rue de Provence
38130 Echirolles (France)
Direct Line: +33-4-76-29-72-28

*Orchestra*, The BPEL open source project: http://orchestra.ow2.org
*Bonita*, The XPDL open source project: http://bonita.ow2.org

This e-mail contains material that is confidential for the sole use of the
intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or
forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.