Von: jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im
Auftrag von Mickael Istria
Gesendet: 19 December 2008 16:32
An: Java Workflow Toolbox
Betreff: Re: AW: [jwt-dev] Stable Galileo M4 build of JWT this afternoon?

Hi all,

I tagged the plugins included in the build with name GALILEO_M4_20081219.
As you have thought of, Florian, the build process is not able to tag CVS
modules since it uses an anonymous connection.

Concerning the categories, I currently don't have any preference on this
topic, but I think that future JWT features will help us to find the best
organisation. Thus, I think we should delay this question to next months,
although I'm pretty sure that your suggestions are already the good ones ;)

The build successfully ended, our first Galileo milestone will be available
within a few minutes on
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/jwt/stable-update-site/ !

Regards,
Mickael