[jwt-dev] Stable Galileo M4 build of JWT this afternoon?

Hi all,

Since JWT build is now operational, I suggest that we should have a stable build of JWT before the end of the day, so that everyone can go on holiday without any stress.

I suggest that we simply build the current JWT feature (with we, action-doc, view-uml, transfo-base & transfo-xpdl) from HEAD, without adding other plugins. This way, the Galileo M4+3 build will confirm us that the "minimal" JWT feature is OK in the Galileo release train. Once this build is validated, we will integrate everything we want (and we're allowed to integrate) into the JWT feature and into the Galileo release train.

If everybody is OK with that, I'll start this build at 4:00 pm (France/Germay hour).

Regards,
Mickael

Back to the top