Re: AW: [jwt-dev] Stable Galileo M4 build of JWT this afternoon?

Hi all,

I tagged the plugins included in the build with name GALILEO_M4_20081219.
As you have thought of, Florian, the build process is not able to tag CVS modules since it uses an anonymous connection.

Concerning the categories, I currently don't have any preference on this topic, but I think that future JWT features will help us to find the best organisation. Thus, I think we should delay this question to next months, although I'm pretty sure that your suggestions are already the good ones ;)

The build successfully ended, our first Galileo milestone will be available within a few minutes on http://download.eclipse.org/technology/jwt/stable-update-site/ !

Regards,
Mickael

Florian Lautenbacher a écrit :
Hi Mickael,

thanks a lot! I updated also the JWT Download-page [1] to present the
different update-sites there. I agree with Chris that we should probably
provide different categories in the future. The first differentiation is
probably between the existing components (WE, WAM, Desktop,
Transformations), the second might then be for different feature-packs
(views, aspects, etc.).

I agree with Marc that it would be nice to have a tag of the source for each
milestone build, but probably this need to be done manually and can't be
automated in the build process, can it?

Best regards,

Florian

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/JWT_Downloads#Installing_using_the_Update_site