[jwt-dev] JWT Roadmap

Thank for the info Florian... I'm switching to the mailing list to follow
this discussion.

- Related to the JWT bug Tracker:

Seems like bugs and features requests are handled the same way inside JWT
(same tool) Could you confirm that ?

- I would like to make a proposal related to the JWT roadmap:

0.6 release is intended to be the one used by "vendors" as a basis for
customization. I would suggest to release the 0.6 version as planed (aspects
related work) and to schedule another release (0.7 ?) which will be the one
called "for vendors". This one would include, among other developments, the
requirements coming from Bull as well as any other requirement which will
allow BPM vendors to build tools on top of JWT.

What do you think ?

Regards,
Miguel Valdes

BPM Manager

Bull, Architect of an Open World TM
1, rue de Provence
38130 Echirolles (France)
Direct Line: +33-4-76-29-72-28

*Orchestra*, The BPEL open source project: http://orchestra.ow2.org
*Bonita*, The XPDL open source project: http://bonita.ow2.org

This e-mail contains material that is confidential for the sole use of the
intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or
forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.