[jwt-dev] Galileo requirements

Hi all,

I found the following requirements for Galileo by now:
- on [1] we need to express our wish to be integrated into Galileo. This includes the project lead(s), responsible release engineer, milestone offset and ramp down policy. Who will be the responsible release engineer for Galileo? Marc? This needs to be done by M4+0 (12th of December)
- Projects must have a project plan in XML-format (already done, maybe might be adapted to fit the Galileo schedule, ToDo myself)
- Communicate: Somebody must subscribe to the mailing list cross.project-inbox (I already did)
- Attendance: Project representatives must attend the meetings and conf calls for Galileo; here we should probably divide this work on several shoulders
- Until M6+0 the ramp down policy must be written (13th of March 2009)
- IP must be approved (thats the case with JWT)
- Plugins must be resumed by Orbit (such as JDom in our case)

There are several other issues described on [1] concerning bundles, internationalization, etc. which we need to resolve in the following month. But I guess the most important thing is to express our wish on the Wiki page.

Are there any things that I am missing?

Best regards,

Florian

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Galileo