[jwt-dev] AW: JWT - jBPM - Bull meeting 20081121 - notes

>>I will ask to Rodrigue to get in touch with you on this topic through the
mailing list as Florian suggested...

Great, as Marc already suggested on another topic, all these requirements
should not only be captured via email but best also on a bug entry in
bugzilla. So, please try mainly to start the discussion via mailing list and
let the others know about the bug number (which they should be notified
automatically nonetheless if configured correctly) and then leave the
discussion mainly on the bug entry.

Concerning bugzilla: yes, it also includes bugs as well as feature requests.

Concerning the JWT roadmap: hmm, if we can include all the aspect related
things in a milestone then we could have the 0.6 release for vendors which
would include all the requirements that you guys need. What do you think
about that? Let's discuss it in a minute.

Thanks in advance,

Florian