[jetty-users] Generic way to add all Jetty jars as Maven dependencies?

Is there a simple way to add all of the jetty jar files to my Maven project as dependencies? There used to be jetty-aggregate and jetty-all, but I don't see that now.

I tried to add jetty-distribution as a <type>pom</type> dependency, but it wouldn't resolve properly.

For now, I'm just adding all the modules as individual dependencies, but there are a lot of them.

Back to the top