Re: [jetty-users] Generic way to add all Jetty jars as Maven dependencies?

for jetty 9 I presume? we are sorting out gettings those wired back up
into release in some form, likely for next milestone

personally I recommend depending on what you need and letting maven
handle all the transitive things.

cheers,
jesse

--