Re: [jetty-users] I need to apply the working configuration for Tomcat into Jetty as part of Eclipse Indigo

For me, the issue is that I can't piece together what you're asking for really.

I see you mentioning some classes from jetty6, which I think was used
in indigo, more recent eclipse versions have released with jetty8.
Bit then jetty powered the help system in eclipse and I believe there
are some equinox integrations in there for running some other webapps
but that is really more of an equinox question then a jetty question.

You are also referencing something called a context.xml which we have
a concept of in jetty but it is not analogous to tomcat which is what
you seem to be saying works there...tomcat has no concept akin to the
context configuration we have in jetty that I am aware of.

so I really can't see what your trying to do at all, sorry...I _think_
your trying to tap into the customized jetty instance that is
installed in eclipse in which case I would recommend talking to those
guys as they might be able to help you out?

cheers,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell