[jetty-users] NCSA Request Log via slf4j?

The venerable org.eclipse.jetty.server.NCSARequestLog is still writing request log files direct to disk. Would it be possible to add a class to Jetty that does the identical thing, except that it uses generic slf4j for output?

The benefit is that we could manage all our log files in the same way.

I wrote a modified NCSARequestLog class a little while ago to do that exact thing, and it works file, but I'm trying to use plain, generic jetty for everything.

If anyone wants it, I'll clone Jetty on github and do a pull request with my class. It doesn't look like there are many pull requests on github, though, so I'm thinking that's not the right approach.

Back to the top