Re: [jetty-dev] Re: SVN heads up /branches/jetty-7.0.0.x

Also, we have tried out the approach of doing separate snapshots for
each new version....

do we have a feeling going forward on sticking with this or going back
to simple 7.0-SNAPSHOT as mid snapshot versioning?

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx