Re: [jetty-dev] Re: SVN heads up /branches/jetty-7.0.0.x

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 15:59, Joakim Erdfelt<joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> URLs of interest:
>
>   Jetty 7.0.0.x -
> http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/rt/org.eclipse.jetty/jetty/branches/jetty-7.0.0.x/

So the 7.0.0.whatever release will come from this, and then this
branch will be going away, correct?  If for whatever reason if we need
to make another release off of 7.0.0.whatever then we pull the tag
over into a branch, modify that and release whatever that new
release..

>   Jetty 7.0.1.x -
> http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/rt/org.eclipse.jetty/jetty/trunk/

And moving forward this is where we will attempt to be generally
making future releases from, correct?  the above branch is basically
because of the circumstances that led to the creation of the original
branch that prompted these changes?

cheers,
jesse