[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[jetty-dev] Re: SVN heads up /branches/jetty-7.0.0.x
- From: Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 13:59:05 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
URLs of interest:
Jetty 7.0.0.x - http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/rt/org.eclipse.jetty/jetty/branches/jetty-7.0.0.x/
Jetty 7.0.1.x - http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/rt/org.eclipse.jetty/jetty/trunk/
On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 4:24 PM, Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
This is a heads up that we are going to move /trunk/ along for the next phase of development ... Version 7.0.1.
This will occur at around 20:00 GMT (1:00pm in Los Angeles, USA) on Tuesday Sept 8th.
We will ...
1) copy the current /trunk/ to a /branches/jetty-7.0.0.x in preparation for its eventual release.
2) increment the versions in /trunk/ to 7.0.1-SNAPSHOT
3) remove finished development /branches/SEJetty/ (code already merged into 7.0.0.x trunk)
4) remove finished development /branches/jetty-start-enhancements/ (code already merged into 7.0.0.x trunk)
5) merge changes in /branches/jetty-7.0.1/ to new (7.0.1) /trunk/
6) remove /branches/jetty-7.0.1/
7) copy /sandbox/jetty-centralized-logging/ to new (7.0.1) /trunk/
8) copy /sandbox/jetty-webapp-verifier/ to new (7.0.1) /trunk/
Feel free to air any comments you want to make about this plan before the time listed above.