AW: [jdt-ui-dev] changed SEF refactoring

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: jdt-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:jdt-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx]Im Auftrag von Erich_Gamma@xxxxxxx
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2001 11:19
An: jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [jdt-ui-dev] changed SEF refactoring

Hi Erich

<You get the award as the first jdt-ui contributor!>

thanx *g*

<I have just two "process" comments:
1)   where are the JUnit test cases? I have to ask this <g>>

sure *g*
there are none right now but since I will change the refactoring according
to Dirk's proposal I will make them for the new refactoring
how should I test them? just calling the appropiate refactoring ?

<     we will make our refactoring test suite available on dev.eclipse.org
     next week (if we don't do so please ping us).>

ok

<2)   Eclipse has support for creating and absorbing patches: Team>Create
Patch...
     and Compare With>Patch. Using this support should simplify things for
both
     you and us.
--erich>

ok I will take a look at it

greetings
  Jens

                    "Jens Lukowski"
                    <jens.lukowski@gmx        To:     "Jdt-Ui-Dev@Eclipse.
Org" <jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                    .de>                      cc:
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     [jdt-ui-dev]
changed SEF refactoring
                    jdt-ui-dev-admin@e
                    clipse.org

                    04.12.2001 17:58
                    Please respond to
                    jdt-ui-dev

Hi

I've made a few changes to the SEF refactoring, so it can handle
simple Postfix- and PrefixExpressions.

It converts:
field++ and ++field to setField(getField() + 1)
field-- and --field to setField(getField() - 1)

please feel free to comment...

For deeper analysis of the write access there should be a way
to track more than one parent of a ast node.
I couldn't see how to do this right now...

and it seems with the Eclipse launcher you cannot debug it
is this right ?

greetings
  Jens Lukowski