Re: [jdt-ui-dev] changed SEF refactoring

You get the award as the first jdt-ui contributor!

I have just two "process" comments:
1)   where are the JUnit test cases? I have to ask this <g>
     we will make our refactoring test suite available on dev.eclipse.org
     next week (if we don't do so please ping us).

2)   Eclipse has support for creating and absorbing patches: Team>Create
Patch...
     and Compare With>Patch. Using this support should simplify things for
both
     you and us.

--erich

                    "Jens Lukowski"
                    <jens.lukowski@gmx        To:     "Jdt-Ui-Dev@Eclipse. Org" <jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                    .de>                      cc:
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     [jdt-ui-dev] changed SEF refactoring
                    jdt-ui-dev-admin@e
                    clipse.org

                    04.12.2001 17:58
                    Please respond to
                    jdt-ui-dev

Hi

I've made a few changes to the SEF refactoring, so it can handle
simple Postfix- and PrefixExpressions.

It converts:
field++ and ++field to setField(getField() + 1)
field-- and --field to setField(getField() - 1)

please feel free to comment...

For deeper analysis of the write access there should be a way
to track more than one parent of a ast node.
I couldn't see how to do this right now...

and it seems with the Eclipse launcher you cannot debug it
is this right ?

greetings
  Jens Lukowski

Back to the top