[jdt-ui-dev] released

- added Move and Swap text edits
- to do so I had to change some internal classes. Since others use text edits too, here the changes I made
        o use by own position updating. To reflect this I removed the class TextPosition, which was a subclass
           of JFace Position and therefore a layer breaker anyway. I now use a class TextRange
        o changed signature of connect. The method now uses a TextBufferEditor as an argument. To retrieve the
           TextBuffer use editor.getTextBuffer(). I made the old signature final.
        o change signature of getModifiedLanguageElement to getModifiedElement
        o added a class MultiTextEdit which manages a list of text edits.

I updated all the code hosted in our repositories

Dirk

Back to the top