Re: AW: [jdt-ui-dev] changed SEF refactoring

>I will make them for the new refactoring
>how should I test them? just calling the appropiate refactoring ?
Basically, yes, but the refactoring test suite provides you with support
for
creating a test set-up (workspace populated with a Java project etc)
I suggest that you mimic what is done in the refactoring test suite. This
means that the ball
is now on our side and we have to make the test suite available first.

--erich

                    "Jens Lukowski"
                    <jens.lukowski@gmx        To:     <jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                    .de>                      cc:
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     AW: [jdt-ui-dev] changed SEF refactoring
                    jdt-ui-dev-admin@e
                    clipse.org

                    06.12.2001 14:43
                    Please respond to