Re: [jdt-dev] Update compiler.batch for 4.30

The dev list is not wrong per-se but github will likely offer better experience and traceability in terms of follow-ups and allows other to more easily see things like "where do I find the latest ECJ release update pages" as one can even pin such "FAQ" there or label them what mailing lists can't offer.

I always got good answers there for user questions as well as developer related questions.