Re: [jdt-dev] Update compiler.batch for 4.30

Thanks, Andrey.

As we speak, I am trying to build from
https://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.31-I-builds/I20231201-1800/,
because probably that is the closest to 4.30 I can get. But even if that
build works, I am afraid that AJDT is not going to work with the 4.30
release. Therefore, my question was about whether there is an update
channel for 4.30 rather than a 4.31-I build. I.e., the question again is
when 4.30 users will see a compatible JDt Core update by simply clicking
"update" or waiting for auto-update in Eclipse.

Sorry for asking seemingly stupid question, but I am actually not an
Eclipse IDE user. I simply want to somehow keep AJDT alive, and the JDT
Core in AspectJ 1.9.21's belly cannot be un-released anymore.

Regards
--
Alexander Kriegisch
https://scrum-master.de