Re: [jdt-dev] Syntax Highlighting for java.g

It seems like there isn't an easy way to use the TextMate grammar in Intellij.

Supposedly, you can import a TextMate bundle into intellij, but I can't find documentation on the TextMate website on how to turn a grammar into a bundle. My team at Red Hat works on some IDE extensions that have versions in Eclipse, VS Code, and Intellij, such as the Quarkus extension. In the Eclipse and VS Code versions of the extension, we use a TextMate grammar to provide syntax highlighting for Qute (an HTML templating language), but it seems like we use a hand coded Lexer to provide syntax highlighting in intellij. This suggests to me that it's difficult to use a TextMate grammar in Intellij.