Re: [jdt-dev] Syntax Highlighting for java.g

Hi David.

This sounds interesting, maybe I am going to give it a try. But - maybe to your surprise - I am working on the grammar, adjusting it to AspectJ, mostly in IntelliJ IDEA. Do you have a working solution for that IDE, too?

Regards
--
Alexander Kriegisch
https://scrum-master.de