Re: [jdt-dev] Update compiler.batch for 4.30

Well, https://github.com/eclipse-jdt/eclipse.jdt.core/discussions/1738
has been unanswered for two weeks now. I guess, in the future I shall
continue to pester you with development-related questions here on the
dev mailing list again then. Or maybe someone deigns to help me on any
channel convenient for you? Maybe we can shift our focus from the meta
question of where to ask to actually enlightening me concerning the
problem at hand.

--
Alexander Kriegisch
https://scrum-master.de

Christoph Läubrich via jdt-dev schrieb am 11.12.2023 14:48 (GMT +07:00):

> The dev list is not wrong per-se but github will likely offer better
> experience and traceability in terms of follow-ups and allows other to
> more easily see things like "where do I find the latest ECJ release
> update pages" as one can even pin such "FAQ" there or label them what
> mailing lists can't offer.
>
> I always got good answers there for user questions as well as
> developer related questions.
>
> Am 11.12.23 um 08:37 schrieb Alexander Kriegisch via jdt-dev:
>
>> Sorry Christoph and all others,
>>
>> if I used the wrong channel. As the AspectJ compiler is a fork of ECJ
>> and AJDt depends on JDT Core classes, I thought it was a development
>> question.
>>
>> So, would you have me recap everything, asking a new question on GH
>> discussions? And are developers answering there? Because no normal
>> user will be able to answer my questions, only developers can.

Back to the top