Re: [incquery-dev] Xtext version in IQPL

On 10 Apr 2014, at 14:40, Ujhelyi Zoltán <ujhelyiz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Anyway, we should aim to keep CEP working with 2.4 if possible. If you have some reason otherwise, then it is not that important, but lets have a reason for such a break. :)

Since VIATRA3 at large, and CEP in particular, are research prototypes, I think there is no reason to invest extra effort into keeping compatibility with old versions of Xtext etc.

My advice: aim for Xtext 2.5, and optionally keep Xtext 2.4 compatibility as long as doing does not require any extra effort.

Also: I think this thread should go over to the viatra-dev mailing list as it does not concern EMF-IncQuery at all.

cheers
Istvan

Istvan Rath, PhD
Research Fellow