Re: [incquery-dev] Xtext version in IQPL

Uzi was already testing with 2.5.3 and I also have this version on my machine (works just fine).
On the other hand the build has just failed after my commit and the error message is indeed related to some version constraint problem.
Nevertheless, I haven't touched the patternlaguage.generator plug-in, where the error occurs...