Re: [incquery-dev] Xtext version in IQPL

Hi,

the current plan is that IncQuery 0.8 will work with both Xtext 2.4 and 2.5.

However, as Xtext 2.5 feels much snappier, I am prepared to suggest to everybody using Xtext 2.5 unless some other issues prevent it (e.g. other incompatible tool or company policy). In other words: feel free to use it (furthermore, if I understand the CEP extension correctly, it does not really depend on Xtext, only through IncQuery).

Cheers,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi
https://www.inf.mit.bme.hu/en/members/ujhelyiz