Re: [incquery-dev] Xtext version in IQPL

Hi,

this issue was most likely caused by an incorrect dependency download, it had nothing to do with anybody could change. After some experiments I have forced redownloading dependencies it worked as expected. Luckily, only the build for the maven repository failed.

Cheers,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi
https://www.inf.mit.bme.hu/en/members/ujhelyiz

Fault Tolerant Systems Research Group

On 2014.04.10., at 10:24, Tamás Szabó <tamas.szabo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Nevertheless, I haven't touched the patternlaguage.generator plug-in, where the error occurs...

Back to the top