Re: [incquery-dev] Query Explorer refactor

Thanks for the details.

I have fixed some problems and both the isAddition flag and converting seems to work. Please test if using a comparator is also okay.

I managed to push my change/23459/2 branch to master, and I can't seem to delete the remote branch from the server. Someone with "force push" rights (Luke?) might help in.

Luckily, I managed to push my patch to Gerrit after a soft reset.

  Ábel Hegedüs

Fault Tolerant Systems Research Group (FTSRG)
Department of Measurement and Information Systems (MIT)
Budapest University of Technology and Economics (BME)