[incquery-dev] Query Explorer refactor

Hi

I have continued the work on the Query Explorer refactor. My aim is to use the ObservablePatternMatchList (by Abel) in the Query Explorer's tree viewer (in the matcher level). Abel has already added the support to pass a transformation function, this is nice. However, I also needed to add a Comparator<IPatternMatch> to support the OrderBy annotation of the Query Explorer (I have added this support). Then I also need to pass a filtering partial match: * @Abel: is it possible to change the filtering partial match after it has been set for the first time. This is an important question, because when, for example, the patterns are reloaded, the current match set will be removed and it will be recreated. * When a new filter is set in the UI, I also need to update the contents of the tree viewer. Can this be handled somehow with this ObservablePatternMatchList? Basically I would like to see something like setFilter, which would then update the contents accordingly (and also send the notifications about it). * I think the best would be, if I create a Gerrit code review and then you can take a look. Is it a problem is the code review contains only a partial solution (at least with the first version)? * @Istvan: When do you want to start the (major) rethinking / refactor based on your ideas?

Cheers,
Tomi

Back to the top