Re: [ide-dev] Project News Notifications in Eclipse?

On 12/02/2015 9:10 AM, Mickael Istria wrote:

In general, I think the projects under utilize the existing communications channels we have established with the Foundation. We have very active social media channels, the eclipse.org home page has over 1 million visitors per month, our monthly newsletter has over 115K subscribers. If a project wants to get a message out to the community we can help. I just need to know about it.

Those social media channels are not used by all Eclipse users.

I agree 100% but shouldn't we at least try to make sure we are using what we have today? If we create a new shiny channel, it is not clear we will actually use it.

Back to the top