Re: [iam-dev] [VOTE] Release 0.9.0 in Q4E

now that you mention, in my 3.4.2 I also got weird errors with
subversive. 3.4 works fine

SVN: '0x00000025: Send Notifications' operation finished with error:
org.eclipse.team.svn.core.connector.SVNChangeStatus.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;IJJJLjava/lang/String;IIIIZZLjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;JZLjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;JLorg/eclipse/team/svn/core/connector/SVNLock;JJILjava/lang/String;ZZLorg/eclipse/team/svn/core/connector/SVNConflictDescriptor;)V