Re: [iam-dev] [VOTE] Release 0.9.0 in Q4E

I had some problems upgrading IAM and Subversive (through Eclipse automatic update check), involving a workspace crash and non-working revert to previous configurations (using P2 interface).

Problems seem to be caused by subversive (something about a method not existing on some class) and uninstalling it completly finally made it work (I was using the windows native connectors).

Now I can see latest IAM (20090428...) installed, but some features are not available (like the pom editor, even when the feature is installed). If I try to install from the update site, I can only see an older version (20090324...), even after refreshing several times and even uninstalling.

I don't know if I should blame P2 for this, or the metadata on the update site, or the workspace crash...

Anybody else